Lisa is a Licensed Massage Therapist from St. Augustine, Florida. She grew up in Boca Raton, FL and moved to St. Augustine in 2019. She worked as a medical assistant for over ten years and decided to change career fields to pursue her goal of becoming a massage therapist. She has a passion for caring and helping others and has always been interested in utilizing noninvasive methods to improve someone’s health and wellbeing. Lisa also enjoys learning and continues to develop her skills to better meet the individual needs of her clients.
During her time off, Lisa enjoys getting together with family and friends. She also enjoys working out and spending time outdoors.
• Florida School of Advance Bodywork, Jacksonville FL – Massage Therapy License MA95598
• Penn Foster Career School, Scranton, PA – Medical Assistant Certificate Program
• Penn Foster Career School, Scranton, PA – Fitness and Nutrition Certificate Program
Training and Certifications:
• NASM Stretching and Flexibility Coach
• Professional Cupping Therapy & Massage
• AMTA, Pregnancy and Massage
• Gua Sha – Tool Assisted Massage Technique
• Hot Stone Massage – Level I