Yao Zheng, MS, ATC, LAT, LMT, CPT, CES, PES
Yao is a Certified Athletic Trainer and Licensed Massage Therapist from Jacksonville, Florida.
His passion for manual therapy has led him to train internationally through the University of
Georgia's study abroad program and exploring athletic training and traditional Chinese medicine
at the National Taiwan Sports University.
Yao has spent the last decade studying, treating, and reconditioning athletes from various levels
and sports. Having provided his services from D1 collegiate sports to professional athletes, Yao
utilizes his massage techniques and sports medicine experience to help fulfill the treatment and
rehabilitative needs of all his clients.
- Alpha School of Massage, Jacksonville FL - Massage License MA94716
- University of North Georgia, Dahlonega, GA - Master of Science IN Kinesiology, Health & Physical Education
- University of Georgia - Athletic Training study abroad program, National Taiwan University
- University of North Florida - Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer/ Corrective Exercise Specialist/ Performance
- USAPL powerlifting Club coach
- Barbell Rehab Certified Practitioner
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1
- Myofascial Decompression Level 2
- RAD Mobility Level 2/ Golf Mobility Specialist
- FMT Mobility Specialist
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage & Restorative Stretching Certified